Friday, May 18, 2012

My First Food Truck Experience

I don't have too much to talk about work-out wise. I did a quick 2 mile run yesterday followed by 40 minutes of swimming.

The pinnacle of my day was lunch time! Washington, DC has an obsession with Food Trucks. They have trackers and twitter and all sorts of resources to tell them what trucks will be where at at what time. I have worked in DC for almost a year now and have abstained from the craze. I bring my lunch every day. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend a ton of money on highly processed, startchy, fatty foods. Yesterday was an exception. After much pressure from my coworkers, and research to find the best one, I set out. I choose Stix. https://twitter.com/#!/eatstix

It did NOT dissapoint.  See the beauty below:


I got the Stix Pax - with the the chicken, cucumbers and pineapple!

 



My coworker got one too!


Utensils are overrated.

When I thought about eating it....

When I couldnt hold out any longer....right before the attack.

Phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment